Sunday 8 July 2012

An introduction.

Just a giraffe-expect a lot of cute photos like this...

Hi there!
I've decided that, as a 19 year old student living in Brighton with far too much time on her hands to waste, I'm going to start a Blog. At the moment it has no real direction, I'm just going to write about things I like, things that I am doing, things i've bought or discovered, outings, products, thoughts, trends, even what I had for breakfast; just because it's nice to get these things off your chest.

So to start with I'll introduce myself...

My name is Rosie and I'm originally from Coventry, however I'm currently at The University of Sussex in Brighton studying Media Practice. Now going into my second year. I love Brighton and everything that comes with it! Like most girls my age I have my up days and my down days so blogging should never be dull for me.

I'm into cakes...




Creations: One of my birthday cupcakes, more 18th birthday cupcakes, my 18th birthday cake, Harry Potter cupcakes.


Baking is definitely a passion of mine and who knows, if I don't make it into a media career then maybe I'll set up a bakery. Anything is possible.

I'm also into trying new products: make up, lotions and potions etc, clothes. So I'll be sure to post about my experiences with anything new I've tried, anything I particularly like or dislike and things like that. 

So that's enough for my first post I think. If you like the look of it so far then by all means join my site and 'follow' and I'll be sure to pop on over to your page as well and take a peek.

Until later my dears
Rosie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment