Sunday 8 July 2012

Boudoir.






I'm into decorating. I'm moving into my new student house in September and cannot wait to get my hands on a new theme idea and a few bits and bobs to fill my new room with. These photos are of my room at home, obviously the colour is purple, but I'm into my birds as well so it's got a personal touch!

I'm undecided on what I want to decorate my new room like but I'll be sure to keep updating when September comes. At the moment I'm thinking creams and whites with a vintage shabby-chic feel to it.

Also it's my absolute life ambition to go to New York so that's what the canvas is all about! I love looking at interior decorating and beautiful homes on various places: tumblr, pinterest and grand designs! Theres something about fairy lights and little trinkets that make a room homely, don't you agree?


8 comments:

  1. I love decorating to! I'm into shabby chic and bring the out doors inside! the pictures are amazing, is that your room? looks beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! Yes it's my room at home :) I'd like to decorate my room at uni into shabby chic, maybe we can share ideas? xx

      Delete
  2. ahh i love it it looks amazing and beautiful. im doing my room purple and this is my inspiration. xx

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! I'll follow and take a look :) glad you like it xxx

      Delete
  3. wow, that looks so beautiful :) I love to decorate and interior design makes so much fun. you did a great job with it! :) in btw your blog is really nice, dear. keep it up!

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, that means a lot :) I'll take a look at yours and follow xxx

      Delete
  4. This looks so beautiful.
    Inspires me to do some home decorating myself.
    Your absolutly wright about fairy lights and little trinkets and that poster fits in perfectly.
    The colours and items look great together.

    xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Won't let me reply properly but thank-you NTiwow!
    i'll check your blog right now xx

    ReplyDelete